Responding to God's love, the Fairfax Community Church strives to be:
- A welcoming community of spiritual seekers that experiences the creative presence of God when we gather and share our lives with one another.
- A thriving church family that values informality, humor and diversity.
- People who honor traditions, individual gifts and beliefs, while embracing change in response to a creative, loving Spirit.
- A congregation that offers prayers of concern and gratitude, and recognizes a connection between compassion, spirituality and action for the relief of suffering in the world, and
- A church with Judeo-Christian roots that explores and learns from many sources of wisdom; a variety of spiritual practices enlivens our worship.